2017 Summer Library Program
The Read-to-Me program helps build early literacy skills in children by encouraging a love of language and books. Studies have shown that babies, toddlers, and preschoolers with an environment rich in sounds, letters and listening to books enter school ready to learn!
We will help you focus on the five Early Literacy Practices:
How does it work?
- For ages 0 - 3.
- Forms will be available on June 5.
- Write an activity in each block.
- Turn in a prize entry slip for every six (6) activities you complete.
- You can do an activity many times but you must read for at least 60 minutes for each level.
- 15 minutes equals 3 picture books.