- Morningstar Financial information on over 30,000 stocks, mutual funds and ETFs.
- Value Line Stock reports and rankings, as well as news, commentary, and investment planning tools.
*You can access in library or if Oregon is listed as your home library.
Magazines available at Oregon Public Library:
- Bottom Line Personal
- Kiplingers Personal Finance
- Money Magazine
- ClarkHoward.com His RadioShow site
- CNN Money 101 23 lessons (by topic) on gaining control of your financial life
- Historical Stock Quotes Marketwatch's Bigcharts will allow you to look up a security's exact closing price.
- How to obtain your Credit Report How to get your Free credit report from the three credit agencies.
- Smartmoney Magazine- Personal Finance Articles, Market data, tools and more.
- Your Money Matters a curriculum for consumers by the WI Department of Financial Institutions, and Money Links by topic or Index for a good overview
- My Money.gov Federal website educating all ages on the basics of personal finance. Managing debt and credit, scams, how to balance a checkbook and more.