The Read-to-Me program helps build early literacy skills in children by encouraging a love of language and books. Studies have shown that babies, toddlers, and preschoolers with an environment rich in sounds, letters and listening to books enter school ready to learn!
We will help you focus on the five Early Literacy Skills:
How it works:
- This program is for children birth to 3.
- Registration starts Monday, June 6. Register at the Library or online.
- Pick up or print the two Activity Sheets.
- Color in the square when you do an activity.
- When you complete 10 squares, you earn a prize. Level 1 you get a bath tub toy. Level 2 you get a free book!
- For every Activity Sheet completed, $.10 will be donated to the Oregon/Brooklyn Food Pantry.
- Please return all sheets by August 13 to receive your prizes.