December 15 - February 28
A chance to win one of several fabulous Grand Prizes like Oregon Pool membership!
Resolution Head Start challenges people of all ages to try new things, to pick up a healthy habit or two, and to help each other as a community.
How does the program work?
- You can do the challenge as an individual or as group/family. If you work as a group/family, each member submits their own grand prize entry slip. The challenge is for all ages!
- You earn an entry slip to the Grand Prize Drawing when you complete one activity or multiple activities at least five (5) times.
Examples: I found 2 new recipes, tried 2 new exercise classes, and helped my neighbor shovel. I did 5 activities and earned one entry slip. OR I was active for an hour 5 times this week. I did 5 activities and earned one entry slip.
- You can submit your entries two ways: Submit a slip online OR fill out an entry slip on the activity sheet and return to a drop-off location.
- Drop-off locations for entry slips: Oregon Area Senior Center, Oregon Public Library, Oregon Pool or District Office, or online.
- You can turn in as many slips as you want during the challenge.
- Find information, ideas, and inspirations from the partners of the Oregon Area Wellness Coalition (OAWC) on Facebook @OAWCWI
Saturday, January 13th
9 AM - Noon
Oregon High School
Learn what local organizations and businesses have to offer for you. The Expo is organized by the Oregon Area Wellness Coalition (OAWC).