- Tax law changes that could affect your ability to timely file tax returns and get refunds as quickly as possible. - read about it here.
- During Tax season, tax forms and booklets are placed in the lobby as they arrive.
- If you do not see the form or booklet you are looking for, please see the Information Desk.
- If we run out of forms or run low, please notify the Information Desk.
Tax Forms & Information
- Federal Tax Forms
- 1040 booklet (pdf)
- 1040A booklet (pdf)
- 1040EZ booklet (pdf)
- 1040 Tax Tables (pdf)
- Wisconsin State Tax Forms
- accessing unemployment 1099-G tax statements online
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA)
- Taxpayer Counseling for the Elderly (TCE)
2017 Wisconsin Department of Revenue state sponsored sites
Oregon Public Library
256 Brook St.
|January 26-April 6, 2017
Every Thursday Noon-5:00pm.
Saturdays Feb 4, 18. March 4, 18. April 1: 9:00am- 1:00 pm
Richard Dilley Tax Center.
The Villager Mall (Atrium Entrance)
2300 S. Park St.
Madison, WI 53713
|(608) 261-5077||January 25-April 15, 2017
Mondays: Noon-6:00 Wednesdays: Noon-6:00 Saturdays: 9:00am-3:00pm
|No appointment required|
201 Mifflin St.
Madison, WI 53701
|(608) 266-6350||January 28-April 08, 2017
January 28. February 11, 25. March 11, 25. April 8. 9:00am-1:00pm
For a complete list of sites, call United Way 211
Federal tax forms may also available at the local IRS office
545 Zor Shrine Place
Monday-Friday - 8:30 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
(Closed for lunch 12:00 noon - 1:00 p.m.)
phone 1-800-829-3676 for delivery by mail.
Wisconsin tax forms are available at the Wisconsin Department of Revenue
2135 Rimrock Road
Monday-Friday 7:45 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
phone 266-2772 for delivery by mail.