Finding a College or University offers links on choosing the right college and program for you.
Financial Aid and Scholarships has information on how to pay for college.
Wisconsin Universities provides information about Wisconsin state universities and local community colleges.
Career Resources provides links on career and job searches.
Learning Express is a test preparation website that offers comprehensive courses in math, reading and writing, and more than 300 online practice tests for students and adults of all ages.
- AcademicInfo is an online education resource center with extensive subject guides and distance learning information.
- College Navigator This site from the U.S. Department of Education offers consumer information on colleges. It provides information on nearly 7,000 post secondary institutions in the United States -- programs offered, retention and graduation rates, prices, aid available, degrees awarded, campus safety, and accreditation."
- Education-Portal.com offers original articles and videos for researching schools, degree programs, careers, and online course.
- Peterson’s: Colleges and Universities Information about colleges and universities in a number of different ways here, including alphabetically, geographically, two-year schools, four-year schools, majors offered, and religious affiliation.
- Researching Colleges & Universities Internet Public Library offers lots of links for the college bound.
- U.S. News & World Report's College Rankings Choose a college based upon U.S. News & World Report's ranking system. Provides ranking by best colleges and by state. Also includes rankings for community colleges and "best values".
- Wisconsin Mentor An online resource to help students and their families select a college, apply for admission, and plan to finance higher education
- FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) All students who want to apply for federal loans, grants, and work study programs must fill out the Free Application for Financial Aid.
- FastWeb A scholarship search engine to more than 400,000 U.S. scholarships, fellowships, internships, grants, and loans. Free registration required.
- FinAid! Provides information on loans, scholarships, military aid and saving for college. FinAid has received an award from the College Board, and the FinAid's founder has been interviewed by USA Today, the New York Times, the Washington Post, and other publications.
- Funding Education Beyond High School: The Guide to Federal Student Aid A comprehensive resource on student financial aid from the U.S. Department of Education
- Mapping your future The site is sponsored by a nonprofit organization that provides information on student loans and succeeding in college.
- Student Aid on the Web Contains information on choosing a college and paying for your education.