2016 Teen Summer Reading Program
June 6-August 13
How It Works:
- This program is for ages 12-17.
- You register above or in person.
- You are asked to complete 16 Activities. Each square is one (1) Activity. You can complete the activities in any order.
- Each Activity is an entry slip to Teen Grand Prize Drawing.
- Fill out the entry slip on the back of this sheet, cut out, and put in Teen Drawing Box.
All are FREE.
Registration is required for all events unless noted: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Create Oregon! T-shirt Bags
Tuesday, June 14, 6 pm
Make an old t-shirt into a tote bag.
Tuesday, July 12, 2 pm
Become a frosting artist.
Tuesdays at 2 pm: July 19, 26 & Aug 2
Bring your own mat.
Tuesday, August 16, 1 pm
In this hands-on workshop, local filmmaker Frank G. Caruso will cover: basic techniques, devices and apps, storytelling, and set creation. Bring your own device if you want to easily save your work. Otherwise there will be iPads available to use during the workshop.
End of Summer Pool Party
Wednesday, August 24, 1 pm, Oregon Pool
Earn a FREE entry to the Pool Party by reading. Everyone is
welcome to the Pool Party but those without a pass must pay the Pool entry fee ($1.50 for children/$3 for adults). Registration is not required.
Dane County Fair
Madison Museum of Contemporary Art
Milwaukee Public Museum