We are looking for student volunteers ages 12-17 to:
- Award prizes.
- Register children for the reading program.
- Help with special events.
- Prepare crafts for programs.
Why volunteer at the Library during the summer?
- Get your required service hours done before school starts.
- Looks great on job and college applications.
- Great way to learn what the Library has to offer.
- The Library has air-conditioning!
If you would like to volunteer, please fill out a Youth Summer Volunteer Application and return to Kelly.
Questions? Contact Kelly at email@example.com
Volunteers assist the library in meeting its commitment to provide quality service. While providing this valuable assistance, volunteers connect the library to the community in a way that encourages citizens to become familiar with the library and its many resources. Volunteering also creates opportunities for community members to connect with each other and the library staff. Volunteer services are intended to enhance rather than replace adequate staffing.
Become a Volunteer
Please fill out an application and return to Kelly Allen, Volunteer Coordinator.
Skills and Interests Inventory (optional)
Volunteer Orientation Manual includes the Library's Volunteer Policy and volunteer rights and responsibilities.
All forms are in the free PDF format. If you do not have Adobe Reader on your computer, you can download Adobe Reader free here.