Call for 2016 Summer Reading Program Volunteers
We are looking for student volunteers ages 12-17 to:
- Award prizes.
- Register children for the reading program.
- Help with special events.
- Prepare crafts for programs.
Why volunteer at the Library during the summer?
- Get your required service hours done before school starts.
- Looks great on job and college applications.
- Great way to learn what the Library has to offer.
Become a Volunteer
Volunteers assist the library in meeting its commitment to provide quality service. While providing this valuable assistance, volunteers connect the library to the community in a way that encourages citizens to become familiar with the library and its many resources. Volunteering also creates opportunities for community members to connect with each other and the library staff. Volunteer services are intended to enhance rather than replace adequate staffing.
Please fill out an application and return to Kelly Allen, Volunteer Coordinator. Questions? Contact Kelly, by phone 608-835-3656, or email email@example.com.