January 29th - March 3rd
Escape the cold temps with a book or library activity and earn a chance to win a Kindle Fire!
Reading every day is good for everyone! For a young person, reading everyday helps build and maintain their literacy skills. For an adult, reading helps people relax and keep the brain fresh. We are encouraging people of all ages to read or be read to for at least 15 minutes a day.
How it Works!
- All ages, from birth to the oldest adult, are welcome to participate.
- Try and read or be read to for 15 minutes each day. Listening to audiobooks also counts.
- You can also swap out reading for an activity listed for each age range.
- When you have checked off 5 days in a one week period (Sun-Sat), you can turn in an entry slip for the grand prize.
- Pick up a reading log for all ages starting January 29th.