The Oregon Public Library is requesting proposals for architectural services for the development and conceptual design of a new library facility. Please see the complete Request for Proposals and appendices below.
The submittal deadline is Wednesday, December 5, 2018 at 4:00 PM CST. (NOTE: Due to the USPS suspending delivery on 12/05 to honor President George H.W. Bush, we will accept proposals that arrive via USPS on Thursday, December 6).
- Request for Proposals (Posted: 10/22/18)
- Appendix A: Bid Form (Posted: 10/22/18)
- Appendix B: Future Library Site Map (Posted: 10/22/18)
- Appendix C: ALTA Site Survey (Posted: 10/22/18)
- Responses to Site Visit Questions (Posted 11/12/18)
- Responses to RFP Questions (Posted 11/12/18)
- Interview Update (Posted 11/26/18): Interviews will not be scheduled in December 2018. Interviews with firms selected by the process outlined in the RFP are expected to be scheduled in January 2019.
Additional Documentation (Optional)
- Oregon Civic Campus Master Plan (Posted 11/01/18)
- Phase 1 Environmental Assessment Report - December 2016 (Posted 11/01/18)
- 2018 Existing Library Layout (Posted 11/01/18) Representational only; drawings are not architectural and are not to scale.
Thank you for your interest in this project!