The Brown Bag Book Club meets the third Wednesday of the month at 11:30 am at the Oregon Public Library unless otherwise noted.
Ask at the circulation desk to check out a copy of the book.
2019 Book Selections
- January 16 - Born a Crime by Trevor Noah
- February 20 - The Dinner by Herman Koch
- March 20 - The Bone Setter's Daughter by Amy Tan
- April 17 - Kindred by Octavia E. Butler
- May 15 - Brain on Fire by Susannah Cahalan
- June 19 - Another Brooklyn by Jacqueline Woodson
- July 17 - The Death and Life of the Great Lakes by Dan Egan
- August 21 - Hillbilly Elegy by J.D. Vance
- September 18 - Beartown by Fredrik Backman
- October 16 - Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan
- Meeting at the Firefly Coffee House & Artisan Cheese on 114 N. Main St
- November 20 - Lincoln in the Bardo by George Saunders
- December 18 - Everything I Never Told You by Celeste Ng
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.