The Brown Bag Book Club meets the third Wednesday of the month at 11:30 am online via Zoom. Email email@example.com to get the login information.
Pick up a book using our Curbside Pick-Up service!
Fill out the Curbside Pick Up form to schedule a time to pick up a book or stop by during our On Demand times on Mondays from 4:30-7:30 pm, Tuesdays from 12:30-3:30 pm, and Thursdays from 8:30-11:30 am, and Fridays frrom 12:30-3:30 pm.
- July 15 - Give a Girl a Knife by Amy Thielen
- August 19 - Barracoon by Zora Neale Hurston
- September 16 - The Heart Goes Last by Margaret Atwood
- October 21 - Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier
- November 18 - Becoming by Michelle Obama
- December 16 - The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks by E. Lockhart
- January 20 - With One Shot by Dorothy Marcic
- February 17 - How to Walk Away by Katherine Center
- March 17 - Educated by Tara Westover
- April 21 - We Have Always Lived in a Castle by Shirley Jackson
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.