The Brown Bag Book Club meets the third Wednesday of the month at 11:30 am at the Oregon Public Library.
Ask at the circulation desk to check out a copy of the book.
2018 Book Selections
- January 17, 2018 - All the Light We Cannot See, by Anthony Doerr
- February 21 - A Man Called Ove, by Fredrik Backman
- March 21 - Our Souls at Night, by Kent Haruf
- April 18 - The Cellist of Sarajevo, by Steven Galloway
- May 16 - Some Luck, by Jane Smiley
- June 20 - The Girl on the Train, by Paula Hawkins
- July 18 - The Silver Star, by Jeannette Walls
- August 15 - The Girls of Atomic City, by Denise Kiernan
- September 19 - One Plus One, by Jojo Moyes
- October 17 - A Sudden Light, by Garth Stein
- November 21 - A Wrinkle in Time, by Madeleine L'Engle
- December 19 - The Power of Habit, by Charles Duhigg
2019 Book Selections
- January 16 - Born a Crime by Trevor Noah
- February 20 - The Dinner by Herman Koch
- March 20 - The Bone Setter's Daughter by Amy Tan
- April 17 - Kindred by Octavia E. Butler
- May 15 - Brain on Fire by Susannah Cahalan
- June 19 - Another Brooklyn by Jacqueline Woodson
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.