Adult events are cancelled or postponed through Friday, March 27 as a precautionary measure due to health and safety concerns over COVID-19 known as coronavirus.
The Brown Bag Book Club meets the third Wednesday of the month at 11:30 am at the Oregon Public Library unless otherwise noted.
Ask at the circulation desk to check out a copy of the book.
- February 19 - The House on Mango Street by Sandra Cisneros
- March 18 - The Lemon Tree by Sandy Tolen
- April 15 - Give a Girl a Knife by Amy Thielen *at the Firefly Coffee House
- May 20 - Barracoon by Zora Neale Hurston
- June 17 - The Heart Goes Last by Margaret Atwood
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.