The Brown Bag Book Club meets the third Wednesday of the month at 11:30 am online via Zoom. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get the login information.
Pick up a book using our Curbside Pick-Up service! Swing by the library and pick up holds or book club books during any of these times:
- Mondays, Tuesdays, & Wednesdays from 11:30am - 7:30pm
- Thursdays & Fridays from 8:30am -3:30pm
- Saturdays from 9:00am -2:30pm
- February 17 - How to Walk Away by Katherine Center
- March 17 - Educated by Tara Westover
- April 21 - We Have Always Lived in a Castle by Shirley Jackson
- May 19 - These Ghosts are Family by Maisy Card
- June 16 - The Book of Unknown Americans by Cristina Henriquez
- July 21 - So You Want to Talk About Race by Ijeoma Oluo
- August 18 - A Madness of Sunshine by Nalini Singh
- September 15 - The Starless Sea by Erin Morgenstern
- October 20 - Caste: The Origins of our Discontents by Isabel Wilkerson
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.