The Brown Bag Book Club meets the third Wednesday of the month at 11:30 am at the Oregon Public Library unless otherwise noted.
Ask at the circulation desk to check out a copy of the book.
- November 20 - Lincoln in the Bardo by George Saunders
- December 18 - Everything I Never Told You by Celeste Ng
- January 15 - Mornings on Horseback by David McCullough
- February 19 - The House on Mango Street by Sandra Cisneros
- March 18 - The Lemon Tree by Sandy Tolen
- April 15 - Give a Girl a Knife by Amy Thielen
- May 20 - Barracoon by Zora Neale Hurston
- June 17 - The Heart Goes Last by Margaret Atwood
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.