The Brown Bag Book Club meets the third Wednesday of the month at 11:30 am at the Oregon Public Library.
Ask at the circulation desk to check out a copy of the book.
2019 Book Selections
- January 16 - Born a Crime by Trevor Noah
- February 20 - The Dinner by Herman Koch
- March 20 - The Bone Setter's Daughter by Amy Tan
- April 17 - Kindred by Octavia E. Butler
- May 15 - Brain on Fire by Susannah Cahalan
- June 19 - Another Brooklyn by Jacqueline Woodson
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.