The Great Beginnings Book Club meets the first Wednesday of the month at 10:30 am at the Oregon Area Senior Center.
Can't join us at 10:30 am? Great Beginnings (in the evening) will discuss the same book at 6 pm the first Monday of the month online.
The library reserves copies of the books. Swing by and pick up a copy!
- October 5 - The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry by Gabrielle Zevin
- November 2 - Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman
- December 7 - Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
- January 4 - Maid by Stephanie Land
- February 1 - My Monticello by Joselyn Johnson
- March 1 - Book Woman's Daughter by Kim Richardson
- April 5 - Lessons From the Edge by Marie Yavanovitch
Questions? Contact us at bookclub [at] oregonlibrary.org.