Oregon Area Senior Center 219 Park St.
The Great Beginnings Book Club meets the first Wednesday of the month at 10:30 am at the Oregon Area Senior Center.
Can't join us at 10:30 am? Great Beginnings (in the evening) will discuss the same book at 6 pm the first Monday of the month online.
The library reserves copies of the books. Swing by and pick up a copy!
- March 1 - Book Woman's Daughter by Kim Richardson
- April 5 - Lessons From the Edge by Marie Yavanovitch
- May 3 - My Beloved World by Sonia Sotomayor
- June 7 - White Ivy by Susie Yang
- July 12* - Every Day is a Gift by Tammy Duckworth
- August 2 - The Last Green Valley by Mark T. Sullivan
- September 6 - Nomadland by Jessica Bruder
- October 4 - The Measure by Nikki Erlick
*Date changed to be farther away from 4th of July.
Questions? Contact us at bookclub [at] oregonlibrary.org.