The Great Beginnings Book Club meets the first Wednesday of the month at 10:30 am online via Zoom. Email email@example.com to get the login information.
Can't join us at 10:30 am? Great Beginnings (in the evening) will discuss the same book at 6 pm the first Monday of the month.
Pick up a book using our Curbside Pick-Up service! Swing by the library and pick up holds or book club books during any of these times:
- Mondays, Tuesdays, & Wednesdays from 11:30am - 7:30pm
- Thursdays & Fridays from 8:30am -3:30pm
- Saturdays from 9:00am -2:30pm
Pick up a book using our Curbside Pick-Up service!
- April 7 - Life Undercover by Amaryllis Fox
- May 5 - The Professor and the Madman by Simon Winchester
- June 2 - Bad Axe County by John Galligan
- July 7 - The Moment of Lift by Melinda Gates
- August 4 - The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and Disappeared by Jonas Jonasson
- September 1 - The Book Woman of Troublesome Creek by Kim Michele Richardson
- October 6 - The Vanishing Half by Brit Bennett
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.