The Great Beginnings Book Club meets the first Wednesday of the month at 10:30 at the Oregon Senior Center. Remember your library card so you can check out next month's book! Or ask at the circulation desk to check out a copy of the book.
Can't join us at 10:30 am? Starting in June, there will be an additional discussion time! Great Beginnings (in the evening) will discuss the same book at 6 pm the first Monday of the month.
2019 Book Selections
- January 2 - The Last Mrs. Parrish, by Liv Constantine
- February 6 - Code Girls by Liza Mundy
- March 6 - My Grandmother Asked Me to Tell You She's Sorry by Fredrik Backman
- April 3 - The Hidden Life of Trees by Peter Wohlleben
- May 1 - Hidden Figures by Margot Lee Shetterly
- June 5 - Year One by Nora Roberts
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.