The Great Beginnings Book Club meets the first Wednesday of the month at 10:30 am. We have a new location of the Kiser Park Shelter.
Can't join us at 10:30 am? Great Beginnings (in the evening) will discuss the same book at 6 pm the first Monday of the month.
Pick up a book using our Curbside Pick-Up service!
- October 6 - The Vanishing Half by Brit Bennett
- November 3 - The Murderer's Daughter by Jonathan Kellerman
- December 1 - Black Klansman by Ron Stallworth
- January 5 - The Lager Queen of Minnesota by J. Ryan Stradal
- February 2 - Braiding Sweetgrass by Robin Wall Kimmerer
- March 2 - Mexican Gothic by Silvia Moreno-Garcia
- April 6 - The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.