The Great Beginnings Book Club meets the first Wednesday of the month at 10:30 at the Oregon Senior Center. Remember your library card so you can check out next month's book! Or ask at the circulation desk to check out a copy of the book.
Can't join us at 10:30 am? Great Beginnings (in the evening) will discuss the same book at 6 pm the first Monday of the month.
Ask at the circulation desk to check out a copy of the book.
- November 6 - The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware
- December 4 - Between the World and Me by Ta-Nehisi Coates
- *January 8 - Death Stalks Door County, by Patricia Skalka
- February 5 - I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings, by Maya Angelou
- March 4 - The Lowland, by Jhumpa Lahiri
- April 1 - The Prize Winner of Defiance, Ohio, by Terry Ryan
- May 6 - The Leavers, by Lisa Ko
- June 3 - Inheritance, by Dani Shapiro
* January 8th because the 1st is New Years Day.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.