The Great Beginnings Book Club meets the first Wednesday of the month at 10:30 am online via Zoom. Email email@example.com to get the login information.
Can't join us at 10:30 am? Great Beginnings (in the evening) will discuss the same book at 6 pm the first Monday of the month.
Pick up a book using our Curbside Pick-Up service! Swing by the library and pick up holds or book club books during any of these times:
- Mondays, Tuesdays, & Wednesdays from 11:30am - 7:30pm
- Thursdays & Fridays from 8:30am -3:30pm
- Saturdays from 9:00am -2:30pm
Pick up a book using our Curbside Pick-Up service!
- February 3 - The Lost City of the Monkey God by Douglas Preston
- March 3 - Tallgrass by Sandra Dallas
- April 7 - Life Undercover by Amaryllis Fox
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.