The Great Beginnings Book Club meets the first Wednesday of the month at 10:30 am at the Oregon Area Senior Center.
Can't join us at 10:30 am? Great Beginnings (in the evening) will discuss the same book at 6 pm the first Monday of the month online.
The library reserves copies of the books. Swing by and pick up a copy!
- June 1 - John Woman by Walter Mosley
- July 6 - The Library Book by Susan Orlean
- August 3 - Small Great Things by Jodi Picoult
- September 7 - Crying in H Mart by Michelle Zauner
- October 5 - The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry by Gabrielle Zevin
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.