How it works
The Summer Library Program runs from June 10 to August 17.
Reading benefits everyone, not just children. So you get to have some fun too! Read a book and get a chance to win a $50 gift card.
Sign up in person or online.
Every time you do one of the following, you can enter a drawing for a $50 gift card. The more you read, the more chances you have to win.
- Read or listen to a book. If you loved the book and want to share it with others, fill out a Book Love Bookmark. We'll make a display of books readers loved.
- Complete 30 minutes of reading and 2 of the activities listed below.
- Be a reading partner and complete a level with your child.
Download and print the entry slips or pick some up at the library.
We’re giving away five $50 gift cards.
Complete 30 minutes of reading and 2 of activities for a chance to win one of five $50 gift cards.
- Attend a library program
- Check out an audio book
- Check out a cake pan
- Check out a documentary DVD
- Check out a graphic novel
- Check out a Kindle
- Check out a magazine
- Download an e-book or audio book from OverDrive*
- Read a magazine on Flipster*
- Sign up for the Library Buzz e-newsletter
- Use a database*
* Go to the Research & Discovery page to access OverDrive, Flipster, and databases the library provides.
The Summer Library Program is made possible by support from Friends of the Oregon Library.