LEGO fans are challenged to make an original LEGO creation! A chance to win prizes. The creations will added to a slideshow and shared on the Library's website and Facebook page for everyone to see!
How to Enter a Creation
For your entry, you will upload one photo of your creation and add a story about your creation along with your contact information.
To submit your creation, see www.oregonpubliclibrary.org/lego.
Need help submitting entry online? Email Kelly Allen at email@example.com.
Monday, July 12 - First day to submit an entry.
Friday, August 13- Last day to submit an entry.
Wednesday, August 18 - Winners are announced. Slideshow of all entries premieres on Library's website and Facebook page.
Guidelines and Rules
- Use your own LEGO or similar type plastic brick. Please talk to Kelly if you do not have LEGOS.
- Your creation must be an original. Creations made exactly from a kit will not be up for prizes. You can use parts from kits but your creation must not look like the picture on the box.
- Judging Criteria: creativity and originality (40%), presentation (25%), building skill based on age of entry (25%), and following contest rules (10%).
- Top Prize will be awarded in each of these five categories: Grades K-1, Grades 2-3, Grades 4-6, Teen/Adult, Team/Family.
- Winners receive $10 gift card to Bricks & Minifigs in Fitchburg. Winners in the Team/Family category receive a $20 gift card.
Questions? Need help submitting entry online?
Email Kelly Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 608-835-6265.