The library provides curbside pick-up by appointment and on demand.
If you have items waiting for you on our holds shelf you may pick them up during these time without an appointment.
- Mondays from 4:30-7:30 pm
- Tuesdays from 12:30-3:30 pm
- Thursdays from 8:30-11:30 am
- Fridays from 12:30-3:30 pm
When you arrive at the library during our scheduled on demand times,
- Pull into a numbered spot in front of the building.
- Call (608) 835-3656 and have your library card number ready.
- Remain in your vehicle and we will bring out your materials.
- When library staff returns into the building, you may pick up your items from the table.
We also offer appointments for curbside pickup. To make an appointment, complete the Curbside Pick-up form and you will receive an email with instructions and your assigned pick-up day and time.
Librarian's Choice Requests for Children and Teens
Ask the Youth Service Librarians to pull books, audiobooks, and more for your child or teen! To make a request, complete the Curbside Pick-up form. By selecting 'yes' to the Librarian's choice, you will be asked questions about the interests of your reader. Librarians will use this information to fill a bag of library materials for your family to enjoy. PLEASE NOTE: It will take at least 1 business day to prepare your request for children and teen materials.
We are not providing face-to-face assistance at this time, but are planning for our phased reopening.