The library provides curbside pick-up by appointment and on demand.
If you have items waiting for you on our holds shelf you may pick them up during these time without an appointment.
- Mondays from 4:30-7:30 pm
- Tuesdays from 12:30-3:30 pm
- Thursdays from 8:30-11:30 am
- Fridays from 12:30-3:30 pm
When you arrive at the library during our scheduled on demand times,
- Pull into a numbered spot in front of the building.
- Call (608) 835-3656 and have your library card number ready.
- Remain in your vehicle and we will bring out your materials.
- When library staff returns into the building, you may pick up your items from the table.
We will still be offering appointments for curbside pickup if you prefer a different day or time. To make an appointment, complete the Curbside Pick-up form and you will receive an email with instructions and your assigned pick-up day and time.
We are not providing face-to-face assistance at this time, but are planning for our phased reopening.