Have fun exploring downtown Oregon with this family friendly walking scavenger hunt! FREE! For all ages.
How does the Hunt work?
- You start at the Library anytime between 10 am and noon.
- It takes about 30 minutes to complete.
- You can see the clues in one of two ways
- Grab a paper copy of the clues while at the Library.
- Use the free app Goosechase. Game code will be available on Saturday at 10 am.
- Use the clues to find to the downtown locations.
- At each location, you will find a word or letter. Write that next to the clue.
- When you found all locations, you should have all the words/letters to solve the secret message.
- Return to the Library for a prize from the Treasure Chest. You are also entered into a drawing for $20 in Chamber Bucks which are good at most Oregon area businesses.
Questions or need accommodations? Contact Kelly Allen at email@example.com.