The Great Beginnings (in the evening) Book Club meets first Monday of the month at 6 pm online via Zoom. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get the login information.
Can't join us at 6 pm? Discuss the book at our other Great Beginnings Book Club meeting, the first Wednesday of the month at 10:30 am.
- October 4 -The Vanishing Half by Brit Bennett
- November 1 - The Murderer's Daughter by Jonathan Kellerman
- December 6 - Black Klansman by Ron Stallworth
- January 3 - The Lager Queen of Minnesota by J. Ryan Stradal
- February 7 - Braiding Sweetgrass by Robin Wall Kimmerer
- March 7 - Mexican Gothic by Silvia Moreno-Garcia
- April 4 - The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.