The Great Beginnings (in the evening) Book Club meets at the library the first Monday of the month at 6 pm.
Ask at the circulation desk to check out a copy of the book.
- November 4 - The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware
- December 2 - Between the World and Me by Ta-Nehisi Coates
- January 6 - Death Stalks Door County, by Patricia Skalka
- February 3 - I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings, by Maya Angelou
- March 2 - The Lowland, by Jhumpa Lahiri
- April 6 - The Prize Winner of Defiance, Ohio, by Terry Ryan
- May 4 - The Leavers, by Lisa Ko
- June 1 - Inheritance, by Dani Shapiro