The Great Beginnings (in the evening) Book Club meets first Monday of the month at 6 pm online via Zoom. Email email@example.com to get the login information.
Can't join us at 6 pm? Discuss the book at our other Great Beginnings Book Club meeting, the first Wednesday of the month at 10:30 am.
The library reserves copies of the books. Swing by and pick up a copy!
- June 6 - John Woman by Walter Mosley
- July 11* - The Library Book by Susan Orlean
- August 1 - Small Great Things by Jodi Picoult
- September 12* - Crying in H Mart by Michelle Zauner
- October 3 - The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry by Gabrielle Zevin
*The library is closed on the first Monday of the month so we will meet on this date instead.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.