The Great Beginnings (in the evening) Book Club meets first Monday of the month at 6 pm online via Zoom. Email email@example.com to get the login information.
Can't join us at 6 pm? Discuss the book at our other Great Beginnings Book Club meeting, the first Wednesday of the month at 10:30 am.
Pick up a book using our Curbside Pick-Up service! Swing by the library and pick up holds or book club books during any of these times:
- Mondays, Tuesdays, & Wednesdays from 11:30am - 7:30pm
- Thursdays & Fridays from 8:30am -3:30pm
- Saturdays from 9:00am -2:30pm
- April 5 - Life Undercover by Amaryllis Fox
- May 3 - The Professor and the Madman by Simon Winchester
- June 7 - Bad Axe County by John Galligan
- July 12* - The Moment of Lift by Melinda Gates
- August 2 - The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and Disappeared by Jonas Jonasson
- September 13* - The Book Woman of Troublesome Creek by Kim Michele Richardson
- October 4 - The Vanishing Half by Brit Bennett
*The library is closed on July 5th so book club will be held the following Monday, July 12th.
*The library is closed on September 6th so book club will be held the following Monday, September 13th.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.