Summer Library Program Youth Volunteers
Applications for Summer 2020 will be available starting May 4.
Become a Library Volunteer
Volunteers assist the library in meeting its commitment to provide quality service. While providing this valuable assistance, volunteers connect the library to the community in a way that encourages citizens to become familiar with the library and its many resources.
How to Apply
- Applicants must be age 12 and up to volunteer per policy.
- Complete the application.
- Return to it the Library, or email it to Kelly Allen at email@example.com.
- Please allow 7-10 days for a response.
- Questions? Contact Kelly Allen by phone 608-835-3656, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.