Summer Library Program Youth Volunteers
We are happy to again host youth volunteers to help with 2022 Summer Library Program (SLP). Volunteers will assist with SLP by registering patrons of all ages, answering questions and handing out prizes. There are also events that will need volunteer support.
To apply to be SLP Youth Volunteer Program:
- All applicants must be age 12 or over by June 6, 2022.
- Complete the application. You can complete the fillable PDF or pick up one at the Library. Job responsibilities attached to application.
- Return to the Library, or email Youth Services at firstname.lastname@example.org by May 27, 2022.
General Library Volunteers
We have openings for the following jobs and days/times. Please read position description to learn more about requirements.
- Picklist: Help pull books and other library materials that have been reserved by library patrons. Read job description.
- One openings
- Saturday mornings, 8:30-9:30 am
- One openings
- Parts Inventory: Check and count pieces and parts of library Eureka kits and Carepacks after they are returned. Read job description.
- One opening: 1 hour per week during open hours
Volunteers assist the library in meeting its commitment to provide quality service. While providing this valuable assistance, volunteers connect the library to the community in a way that encourages citizens to become familiar with the library and its many resources.
To apply to become a volunteer:
- Applicants must be age 12 and up to volunteer per policy.
- Complete the application.
- Return to it the Library, or email it to Kelly Allen at email@example.com.
- Please allow 7-10 days for a response.
Questions about volunteering?
Contact Kelly Allen by phone 608-835-3656, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.