Spark a Reaction
June 9-August 23
Material to print: August Teen Bingo Sheet
How it Works:
- This program is for young people ages 12-17.
- Register at the Library or online.
- Pick up or print a monthly Teen Bingo Sheet.
- You earn an entry slip to the monthly drawing for each bingo you get. You can get up to 12 monthly entry slips per Bingo Sheet.
- If you fill in all of the squares on the Bingo Sheet, you receive a surprise! You can only earn one surprise per month.
- You earn more entry slips to the monthly drawing by completing Bingo Challenges from the Challenge Bingo Sheet.
- All monthly entry slips go into the Grand Prize Drawing.
- For every Bingo Sheet and Challenge Sheet completed, the Friends of the Oregon Library will donate $.10 to the Oregon/Brooklyn Food Pantry.
Monthly Drawing Prizes include gift cards to Target, Firefly Coffeehouse, Barnes & Noble, & Chamber Bucks!
Grand Drawing Prize: Two Winners!
- $50 gift card to Amazon or iTunes (Your choice!)
- $50 gift card to AMC Star Cinema
Teen Advisory Board is hosting a series of hands-on art and science workshops. This is also a chance to meet members and to learn what TAB does at the Library. Everyone is welcome. Registration is not required.
Music Noise Stuff
June 13, 1 pm
We are making musical instruments using recycled and household stuff. Library provides the supplies and instructions.
July 11, 1 pm
We are doing science experiments that create gross and weird stuff.
Robots Rule Stuff
August 8, 1 pm
We are building battery-operated and cardboard robots with lots of random stuff. Library provides all the supplies.
Recycled Reading (Teen Book Swap)
June 17, 1-2 pm
For every book, CD, or DVD you bring you can take one. Everything must be in good condition (clean, no tears or scratches) and be of interest to teens. Leftovers items will be donated to the Friends of the Oregon Library.
Registration is not required.
Henna Tattoo Workshop
1-2 pm or 3-4 pm
You can create your own beautiful and temporary henna tattoo. Registration is required. Please sign-up for one session. Space is limited.
For ages 11 to adult.
This program is supported by the generous donations of the following businesses and organizations: