The Oregon Public Library offers a variety of literacy, educational, and recreational programs and services to children of all ages, abilities, and backgrounds. We also provide support to local educators and homeschooling families.
Summer Reading Program Starts June 7th!
We have reading programs by age to best meet the needs of our readers.
- Read to Me (ages 0-4)
- Children (ages 5-11)
- Teen (ages 12-17)
- Adult (18+)
We are using an online tracking program called Beanstack. How Beanstack can make summer reading easier!
- You can track reading and activities via the desktop version or mobile app!
- You can have ONE login for your family or group.
- In the mobile app, you can scan the book's barcode to enter them.
- Your account can be used to manage all Oregon Public Library reading programs including Winter Reading Program and 1000 Books Before Kindergarten
- Learn more about Beanstack.
Storytime Summer Session starts June 15!
For summer, we will be adding in-person and outdoor options along with virtual via Zoom!
Questions? Contact Kelly Allen at email@example.com.
1000 Books Before Kindergarten
The most effective way to get your child ready to learn is to read to them. The 1000 Books Before Kindergarten program is designed to help parents and caregivers accomplish this goal.