The Oregon Public Library offers a variety of literacy, educational, and recreational programs and services to children of all ages, abilities, and backgrounds. We also provide support to local educators and homeschooling families.
Regular storytime is on break until January 22 but don't miss out on these other toddler and preschool events to help get the wiggles out!
For ages 0 -5.
- Open Play for Little Ones on December 18, 19 & 21, 10 -11 am
- Young Art Explorers on January 8, 9 & 11, 10 am - 11 am
- Block Party on January 15, 16 & 18, 10 am - 11 am
- Preschool Open Gym, our monthly Friday evening collaboration with Oregon Community Ed & Rec.
- Free Activities available through ParentConnect & Oregon School District.
Sensory Storytime & Open Play
Thursday, January 10, 10 am - 11 am
Join us for a sensory and autism-friendly storytime! Enjoy stories, songs, movement activities, yoga, and more. This small group storytime includes visual supports, sensory activities, fidgets and orientations. We've added an open play time after storytime.
For ages 0-5.
Registration required. Register online, or call 608-835-3656.
This is a partnership between the Oregon Library and Oregon School District. Questions? Contact Kelly Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org.