Thank you to a wonderful community who has supported this project!
The library is now open regular hours in our new location!
Our new address is 200 N Alpine Parkway.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long will you be closed?
The library will be closed from Monday, December 11 to Thursday, January 4.
- No programs or Storytimes
- You will need to suspend holds or pick them up at other libraries
- We will not be regularly available by phone or email
- When you are closed, how do I return books?
Items can be returned to any other library in South Central Library System or to the book the new location's book return at 200 N Alpine Parkway. The book return at our old building (256 Brook St) is permanently closed.
- How can I check out items while you are closed?
While the library is closed, you will not be able to check out items at the old or new library locations. You are, however, able to use any library in the South Central Library System with your Oregon library card.
If you pick up holds at Oregon, please suspend your holds or ask staff to change the pick up location.
- How will I get my holds while you are closed?
If you pick up holds at Oregon, please suspend your holds or ask staff to change the pick up location by Tuesday, December 5. Starting Wednesday, December 6, staff will suspend any active holds on your account.
Holds can be picked up through Saturday, December 9 and will resume once we re-open in our new location.
- When is the last day to check out items before you close?
Saturday, December 9th is the last day to check out items or pick up holds at 256 Brook St.
- Will you be available by phone or email when you are closed?
Phones and emails will not be answered regularly until we re-open. Thank you for understanding as we prepare our new space. We will get back to you as soon as we can!
- When is the grand opening celebration?
Our grand opening will be Thursday, January 4th from 4-7pm at our new location!
4pm Ribbon Cutting | 5-7pm Party!Image