We love book clubs!
Great Beginnings Book Club
The Great Beginnings Book Club reads one book a month with two different meeting times and locations.
- First Monday of the month at 6 pm at the library.
- First Wednesday of the month at 10:30 at the Oregon Senior Center. Remember your library card so you can check out next month's book!
In January we're reading Death Stalks Door County, by Patricia Skalka.
Brown Bag Book Club
The Brown Bag Book Group meets the third Wednesday of the month at 11:30 am at the library.
In December we're reading Everything I Never Told You by Celeste Ng.
Other Book Clubs!
Are you a member of a book club? Reserve our meeting room and meet at the library! Review the Sue Ames Meeting Room Policy. Complete the Sue Ames Meeting Room Application and send it to email@example.com for approval.
Need multiple copies of a book? No problem. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 835-3656.
Additionally, the Madison Public Library (MPL) provides book discussion kits. Go to the MPL website for more information: madisonpubliclibrary.org/book-club-kits.
Resources for Book Clubs
- Book Movement is the only resource of its kind. Book Movement is a free subscription website that lists popular book club books that are curated by their 48,000+ book clubs.
- Lit Lovers is a resource for book clubs with reading guides, book reviews, and lists of popular books.
- Reading Group Guides is a resource for book clubs with reading guides, book give-aways, and book recommendations.
- Reading Group Choices partners with publishers, independent bookstores, public libraries, and authors to develop resources to enhance the shared reading group experience.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.