The Oregon Public Library provides notary services by appointment during library hours.
About the library's notary services:
- There is no charge to have documents notarized at the library.
- Please bring two (2) forms of photo identification along with the filled out, unsigned document that you need to have notarized.
- If the document needs to have witness signatures, please bring your own witnesses.
- Appointments are subject to staff availability.
- Notaries can refuse service at their discretion.
Complete this form and a staff member will get in touch to schedule a notary appointment.