We're here to help!
If you have a quick question, call (608) 835-3656, email orelib [at] oregonlibrary.org (subject: Tech%20Help) , or stop by.
If you think help will take more than 15 minutes, fill out the form below to request a 1-on-1.
Who has a printer at home these days? Use the library's printer. Prints are $0.10 for black and white and $0.50 for color copies.
Wi Fi Printing Service
You can send a print from your device to our printers without installing anything to your device. Send your document from a device with internet access, then pick up the prints at the library.
3 Easy Ways to Send Prints
- Send prints using the Web Portal linked on our homepage in the left menu.
- Send prints via the ePrintit app. Download the app from Google Play or the Apple App Store.
- Send prints via email.
- B&W Printer: tbs-oregonpl-bw [at] eprintitservice.comtarget="_blank"
- Color Printer: tbs-oregonpl-color [at] eprintitservice.comtarget="_blank"
Instructions for using Wi-Fi Printing (PDF)
- If the documents you want to print are in a PDF, JPG, or PNG format on a flash drive, you can print them using the photocopier.
From Public Computers
- You can log in to our public computers and then print documents.
You may use a library computer for up to 2 hours per day.
You do not need to make an appointment to use the computer but if you would like to reserve a time in advance you may do so by calling us at (608) 835-3656.
Come in and use the self-service copier.
Scanning to email or to a USB drive is free.
Take advantage of our free wi-fi 24 hours a day, seven days a week in our parking lot and around the building.
Our network is called Library Wireless and does not require a password.
New outside internet access points have been installed to boost the signal and ensure a stable connection! See the map below for the areas with the best connection.
Access to this resource was made possible by funding from the Institute of Museum and Library Services through the CARES ACT.
The library does not have a fax machine. The public can fax at Bill's Food Center or Dorn Hardware.
Bill's Food Center
787 N Main St Ste 1
Oregon, WI 53575
131 W Richards Rd
Oregon, WI 53575
Request a 1-on-1 Learning Session
The Oregon Public Library offers free 30 minute one-on-one training sessions for adults by appointment.
Fill out the form or call 835-3656 to set up an appointment.