Summer Library Program Youth Volunteers
The program is still on hold due to continuing COVID restrictions.
Become a Library Volunteer
Program on hold due to COVID precautions. You can submit an application and Kelly will contact you when we are taking in new voluteers.
Volunteers assist the library in meeting its commitment to provide quality service. While providing this valuable assistance, volunteers connect the library to the community in a way that encourages citizens to become familiar with the library and its many resources.
How to Apply
- Applicants must be age 12 and up to volunteer per policy.
- Complete the application.
- Return to it the Library, or email it to Kelly Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please allow 7-10 days for a response.
- Questions? Contact Kelly Allen by phone 608-835-3656, or email email@example.com.