Volunteers assist the library in meeting its commitment to provide quality service. While providing this valuable assistance, volunteers connect the library to the community in a way that encourages citizens to become familiar with the library and its many resources.
General Library Volunteers
Saturday morning picklist volunteer. Help staff pull books and materials for holds.
To apply to become a volunteer:
- Applicants must be age 12 and up to volunteer per the Volunteer Policy.
- Complete the application.
- Application for Adult Volunteers (PDF-fillable)
- Application for Youth Volunteers (PDF-fillable, ages 12-17)
- Return to it the Library, or email it to Kelly Allen at kallen [at] oregonlibrary.org (subject: Volunteering%20at%20Oregon%20Library) .
- Please allow 7-10 days for a response.
Questions about volunteering?
Contact Kelly Allen by phone 608-835-3656, or email kallen [at] oregonlibrary.org (subject: Volunteering%20at%20Oregon%20Library) .