WISCONSIN RESIDENTS ONLY: Complete this form to apply for a library card from the Oregon Public Library located in Oregon, Wisconsin.
This application is for a full access card which allows you to check out physical materials in addition to accessing our online resources.
If this card is for a child under 16 a parent or legal guardian must submit the form. Enter the child's name and birthdate and upload the photo ID of parent/legal guardian.
If you have any questions, please contact us at orecirc [at] oregonlibrary.org (orecirc[at]oregonlibrary[dot]org).
If you are 16 or older, upload a photo of your driver's license or state issued ID. Applicants under the age of 16 need parent or guardian's ID. Select the photo and then click Upload.
If the address on your ID doesn't match the address on the application, we will mail you your card as proof of address.
- I will be responsible for all materials checked out on this card, including materials checked out by others with or without my consent, unless I have previously reported the loss of my card.
- I will report a lost or stolen card.
- I will update any changes of my personal information (name, address, phone, email) as soon as possible.
- I will comply with all library rules and policies.
- I will be responsible for any charges on my account for overdue, lost, damaged, or stolen library materials.
- It is my responsibility to judge for myself and for my children or minor dependents what resources are appropriate for my/our personal use.